Getting lost in internet pages, seemingly one of my favourite past times. I love that so many voices are so easily shared, if you ever need some inspiration to write, you just need to find your new favourite outlet. Here are some of my favourite finds from the month of Janvier -
- A truly immersive piece from The Guardian about the Tasmania bush fires a few years back; Firestorm. It's not new, but I only just discovered this - well worth getting lost in.
- Rhianna's post on how to grow your Instagram - some easy steps, that genuinely work.
- This *brilliant* piece of Twitter...
mumsnet is amazing pic.twitter.com/DO1lQogZyt
— Sophie Gadd (@sophie_gadd) January 19, 2017
- ...that led me to this brilliant piece of Buzzfeed
- 20 Refreshing and simple new years resolutions - start with the small things, they can make a big difference.
- The Positivity Project by Glamour. Some more small steps to take to bring you a more positive outlook on life.
- And a final piece of Buzzfeed round-up genius, 100 genuinely hilarious tweets from last year. I have cry-laughed at this too many times.